Strawberry Banana Smoothie
This smoothie tastes more like a strawberry milkshake than a smoothie loaded with protein and healthy carbs!
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 banana
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 scoops collagen peptides
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth!
- Add 1/2 cup cauliflower for a serving a veggies
- Honey is a great substitute for the maple syrup
- Vanilla protein powder works in place of collagen peptides
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!