- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Melt peanut butter in large glass mixing bowl
- Add salt and stir to combine
- Add Rice and Corn Chex and stir until coated
- Add two cups powdered sugar, place lid on mixing bowl or transfer contents to large zipper bag and shake until coated
- Store in airtight container
- Mixing in mini M&Ms, semi-sweet chocolate chips, and white chocolate chips adds an extra layer of deliciousness!
- Place in mason jar and tie a ribbon and gift tag around it and give as a gift!