1 box gluten free rotini (I use red lentil pasta often for the peppery flavor!)
1/2 cup Duke’s mayonnaise
1 packet Hidden Valley ranch dip mix
1/3 cup frozen peas
1/3 cup shredded cheddar
- Cook pasta according to package instructions, drain, and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- Place frozen peas in microwave-safe bowl and heat for 30 seconds. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine mayo and ranch seasoning and mix until combined.
- Add pasta and peas to mixing bowl and stir until coated with mayo and ranch mixture.
- Add shredded cheddar and stir to combine.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
- You can use any pasta you’d like! We are a gluten free household so all of my recipes use gluten free ingredients.
- You can use any mayo you like, even vegan mayo, or substitute plain Greek yogurt.
- If using canned peas, rinse and do not microwave. I only zap the frozen peas to take the chill off.
- If you want a saltier flavor, add more of the ranch seasoning. Add it slowly so you can control the saltiness!
- Bacon bits are a great addition if you have some on hand!
- Tag me on Instagram @JessicaSwearer if you make it!